Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Just ash what's on my foreheard

Everyone went back to school today!  Kevin volunteered to take the kids to school, and I was very appreciative.




 
 
This is our hill's version of melted roads.  We call it Space Mountain.
 
 
 
Before I show the next picture, you have to know that I'm not a selfie girl.  It's not my thing at all, but I did want to prove that I got my ash in church today.
 
 
 

(Lent humor)
(big sunglasses hide wrinkles - beauty tips by Leslie)
 

I thought I was going to give up Facebook for Lent, but then I decided that instead of giving something up, I'd try to do some things better.  I've got 40 days to makes some better habits.  So, let's see if I can drink more water, get to the gym more, and spend  more time with the Bible. 

Emma is giving up peas.

Will is giving up his computer applications class.

I wish Popsicle would give up pooping in the garage.  That's about it.

1 comment:

  1. My son wanted to give up dinner for Lent! I said that is had to be something that he does. I gave up Facebook and so far so good.

    ReplyDelete